Accounting / Audit / Taxation : General / Cost Accounting
Monthly Min. Salary
Monthly Max. Salary
Bonus/Other Benefits (Performance/AWS etc…)
– We are seeking talented and motivated ERP Consultant who is passionate about consulting (major in Accounts), business and technology. The position is based in Singapore. The ERP Consultant will be primarily responsible for implementing and providing support for Enterprise Resource Planning. The person will analyze the systems and work directly with clients and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, and configure the software.
– – ***Responsibilities*** —
– Analyze and understand existing software, and document the state of configuration.
– Assist technical teams with change management and technical skills.
– Write design specifications and estimates for programs, based on requirements.
– Participate in decision-making to optimize and improve technology management.
– Provide technical support for ERP systems
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, or Related
– ERP package implementation experience (as of in general)
– Experience working in production/manufacturing domain
– Knowledge of business processes, software design/programming, database structure (will be added advantage)
– Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, active listening and customer service
– Ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
– Excellent problem solving skills
SET CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Min. Years of Experience
Min. Education Required
Work Pass Requirements
Only accept Singaporeans/ PRs / DPs / LTVP+
Welcome candidates from outside of Singapore
Welcome entry level candidates
LCCI – good_to_have
ERP(on Acccount) – good_to_have
Full set of accounting – good_to_have